Re: grabbing people by the balls

>>(despite extensive
>> sound-checking, they
>> vastly exceeded the agreed-upon limits).
>>
>> Those excesses are disrespectful to both the audience and the
>> venue, in
>> my
>> opinion.
>>
>> Philip
>
> vastly exceeded the agreed-upon limits?
> i don't accept any limits over my expression

perhaps that is not exactly the point here: if the limits
were _agreed_ by the artists than _exceeded_ is not the same
as limits unilaterally imposed by the venue. the artist is
also free to walk away and not perform if he does not accept
any limits over his expression but the venue insists on some
constraints.

now if there is no beforehand agreement, than the venue
should indeed know what to expect.

as for respect for the audience, i don't think there should
be any limits apart from not causing any physical harm.

gm