Re: [microsound] [Fwd: book announcement--Roads]

when i sent a query to mit press i got this in reply...

Hello- After researching your request I have found that the release date of the title is scheduled for March 29. Thank you.

Jon
Triliteral

henr0121@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 The following message from mark henrickson
 was sent via the MIT Press website.

 do you have a recent date for when the book "Microsound" by Curtis Roads
 should be shipping? I know it says March 2002 on the web site currently,
 but I've heard rumor of further delays. Thanks.

 mark henrickson
 henr0121@xxxxxxxxxx

The MIT Press web site says "March 2002":

http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=1ECD9D45-95E9-498D-A24 C-28FCE5B57B91&ttype=2&tid=8587

so there's hope...

		-Ed