Re: [microsound] has anyone seen the Dumb Type Performance Troupe

on 11/03/02 18:01, Guillaume Grenier at gollum@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On 11/03/02 15:13, kyle jones said in living color:
>
>> If so what did you think?  They are in Portland (oregon) this week and it
>> looks interesting.
>
> I saw a performance by Dumb Type/Ikeda and it was really good.
>
> Extremely impressive visuals, especially. From what I've seen, I would say
> that very few artists have reached the caliber of their performances on this
> ground.

I saw some very nice images on video, we (ELEKTRA festival) wanted to bring
them in montreal, but the show is very, very expensive to produce...
Hopefully we will find the money soon to bring them in Montreal.

http://electrocd.com/cat.e/0051.prs.html