Re: [microsound] volume and hearing and russian roulette

caleb.k@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> now somebody who actually knows correct me if i am wrong but i have
> read in a number of places that permanent hearing damage is done but
> multiple and regular exposure to extreme volume...ie a work person
> with a jack hammer 8 hours a day 5 days a week...or a sound guy doing
> live gigs with a rock band every second night for 3 months kinda
> thing. hearing damage as i understand it is not caused by one loud
> exposure but will completely return after a few days.

Is it really something that you want to experiment with?

Hearing loss is a gradual process.

You won't know your fucked until
it's too late.

I value my hearing way too much
too fuck around with my hearing
or the hearing of others.

for more info on hearing loss
search the web.

--
"One woman can make you fly like an eagle,
another can give you the strength of a lion,

Hawk from Twin Peaks.

Kerry Uchida
Vancouver,Canada

Now Playing: