Re: dumb type

hi, my names tim & im new to the list - im a reformed guitarist whos been blown away by all the new music ive been hearing since i got on the net with my new pc about 9 months ago - & now im trying to squeeze some joy out of reaktor etc & hoping to create some cool sounds & "tunes""..

anyway as i just got my first digest & I see Dumb Type is being discussed I can only say Ive seen them twice - In Adelaide (where i live) in 94 & London in 98 - I cant remember the name of the productions, but they totally kick ass!! dont miss it dude(s)!

look forward to reading all your posts & hearing lots of recommendations for new music.

regards

Tim