Re: <forumhub> <di>fusion

>Hi, I'm a French painter and I might have some videos
>for you. I would like to know if there's a theme, or
>get any information to check if I can fit.

Salut Rémy, sure, we are interested in streaming video material -- if
you have it as .mov files online, or on CD's or VHS tapes, that would
be fine!

You can post things to:

<di>fusion
John Hopkins
University of Colorado - Boulder
Dept. of Fine Arts
Campus Box 0318
Boulder, Colorado
80309-0318 USA

ciao
John
f o r u m h u b  -  c o l l e c t i v e  j u k e b o x
a mailing-list about a digital and telematics revolution in audio and art
archives: http://homestudio.thing.net/  founded October 7, 1999
project: http://jukebox.thing.net/  launched during June 1996

End of forumhub-digest V1 #125

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to
what lies within us.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

you.ll always be remembered