From: Andrei [mailto:andrei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 5:10 PM
To: microsound
Subject: RE: [microsound] liberalism/power/control

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Falcata-Galia and Tariff Records wrote:

> Syndicalism, but yeah, a sort of fascism.  I'm old enough to remember
Spain
> being well run (it's being well run now as well) during the Franco era,
and
> I have no problem really with it.
>
> Pass judgement as you wish.  Some may abhor my system, but unless you meet
> me personally and form a real and honest opinion on how I am as a person,
> you're not going to know how I really am as a person.

Well I think what matters is your actions. You can maybe agree with some
philosophy in an intellectual sense, but if you're not putting those
beliefs into practice does it make a difference ?
Like for example, can someone be considered a racist if that person has
certain beliefs, but doesn't actively discriminate against other races ?

I think lots of people define themselves by theoretical beliefs which they
find out don't hold up when put to the test in the "real" world.

Andrei