the not-so-subtle no type promotional blitz begins...

hi, people from the idm, ambient & microsound lists,

no type <http://www.notype.com> is gearing up to start promoting its new
2CD compilation _the freest of radicals_, as well as its many upcoming
CDs & vinyls.  for this purpose i'm collecting names of writers who are
interested in our label & would like to receive promotional mailings.

if this sounds interesting to you, then please get back to me privately
telling me what zine/paper(s) you write for, & what your favoured types
of music are.  as we cover a vast range of styles, we are interested to
hear from writers from all scenes, whether groove-oriented or strictly
experimental; only those averse to some originality & eclecticism need
not apply!  & of course, don't forget to include your mailing address!

we're also looking for radio airplay, so if you have a radio show you
can contact me about that, too!

_the freest of radicals_ is distributed in canada by fusion 3 & will be
available in stores on april 2, 2002.  for japan, the USA & europe,
please be patient, we're still working on setting up a proper
distribution network.  of course, you can also order it directly from
electrocd.com.  those living in montréal are also invited to come to our
official CD launch at the casa del popolo on april 27, 8pm.

coming up: mighty debut CDs from magali babin, morceaux_de_machines &
oeuf korreckt...  & then some great 12"s from books on tape, headphone
science & claudia bonarelli...  & then another CD from
themoonstealingproject by the end of the year.  yup yup.  in the
meantime, you can find most of these artists free of charge on the
following URLs:
- http://www.notype.com
- http://www.subverseco.com
- http://www.illmatikvibes.com