duul_drv in germany

greetings all, yep. i want to point myself again, in the direction of germany and include austria/france... on the roster, this time to do some live performance. while there in january I had the chance of seeing some fine performances, and feel the loss of missing so many. I want to contribute to this. My plan is to head back in either July or August. Does anyone know of venues, festivals... I could submit work to which could provide me with a place to plug in and perform? Could anyone set up any shows? I am open to collaborations, streaming events, guerilla performances... also, if you are unable to respond to this, and know of someone that might be willing, could you forward this message to them.

thanks very much,
arden

note: duul_drv is the name I use for my audio work, I have had my work published by 12k/line, anechoic/deadtech, mu-label and sfeericle disc.

"and i am leaning on this broken fence, stuck between past and present tense, and i losing all those stupid games that i swore i'd never play, but it almost feels okay"
- the weakerthans, << aside >>

--Boundary_(ID_EEQpcGI3oEjlx0T2lKfZzQ)