BBC New Music Update

hi everyone -

just wanted to let you know about a few new things we've added that might be
of interest to you:

GLOBAL TOP TENS:

Brand new top tens this week from Chicago's excellent Kranky and
Someoddpilot labels, the ever impressive Ulver out of Oslo, Vienna's top
audio terrorists Werkzeug, Glasgow's wonderful indie resource Diskant,
Bristol's top electronica label Pause_2, Baltimore's killer punk label
Monitor (home of the equally good Oxes) and Portland's excellent online
radio station indiepopradio.com - plus a whole lot more with sound clips and
detailed biographies of each entity we cover.

Check out what's inspiring the world's most state-of-the-art music makers in
their own words.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/newroom/toptens/index.shtml

NEW MUSIC REVIEWS:

Even more new reviews to digest over your morning espresso from the likes of
Sand, McClusky, Replicant Rumba Rockers, Ulrich Schnauss, Freddie Hubbard,
Limp, Town & Country, The Notwist, John Abercrombie, Kim Cascone/Keith Rowe,
Day One, Vex Red and loads more.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/rockandalt/reviews/index.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/experimental/reviews/index.shtml

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/jazz/reviews/index.shtml

ARTIST PROFILES:

Check out our comprehensive histories of some of music's most influential
artists, composers and bands including people like The New York Dolls, Brian
Eno, The Dead Kennedys, Tortoise, Phillip Glass, Rip, Rig and Panic, Captain
Beefheart and even Def Leppard because we know how to rock.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/profiles/

thanks,

Olli

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately. Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.

--Boundary_(ID_EEQpcGI3oEjlx0T2lKfZzQ)