new releases reviewed by me: pan american, herrmann & kleine, limp

Pan American new album The River Made No Sound is
great. Everyone who've listened and liked Mark
Nelson's sound before, will not be dissapointed. On
the third album the sound is even more minimal, more
ambient, it's like the most authentic, the most real
Pan American sound until now. Sounds great = 5.

Then Herrmann & Kleine album Our Noise on Morr Music
is also blissful. This is really bright album, the
sound is fresh and uplifting, even better than
Christian Kleine solo albums Beyond Repair and Valis,
which proves that colaborations are better than solo
efforts. I guess you can say the same thing about the
Arovane and Phonem colaboration Aer (valid) on
Vertical Form. Our Noise = 5.

Limp ? Orion ? 025morr music. Interesting. Lo fi post
rock meets lo fi electronics. The album is recorded
and mixed by Jonas Munk in his basement. But this is a
band of 4 members. The design of the cover is nice.
The sound is obviously inspired by Chicago post-rock
scene, Thrill Jockey, Tortoise, Sea and Cake, Trans
Am?, and Limp have supported some of that bands on
their tours and concerts. Sounds similar like some
other Tortoise-related not so popular bands, like
Pele, Dianogah and Euphone. Dianogah should have a new
album this year, Millions Of Brazilians, made with
John McEntire, but i don't know is that album out or
not. I would definitely like to hear that album, has
anyone heard it? About Limp and Orion = 4 (because
it's only 30 minutes, i want more of this sound).