RE: [microsound] Deleuze dis-Influence on Post Digital Music

i think the idea of a round-robin microsound boxing tournament is a great
idea. it certainly beats the hell outta staring at our laptops (pun
intended) in terms of entertainment value for the audience.
maybe we have contact mics on all participants and the ring is surrounded by
laptop artists "re-mixing" the match "blow-by-blow". maybe the mix is
controlled by the positions of the boxers in the ring as well...

we could call it Bit Bashers or The Binary Brawl or Laptop Licks or The
Thrilla in Mozilla...

David Fodel
Publishing Systems Manager
Wild Oats Markets