RE: [microsound] Deleuze dis-Influence on Post Digital Music

 dude, i know you're not talking shit about "classy freddie blassie"... tell me you're not talking shit about "classy freddie blassie"... and i'm not just getting upset because he's my dad, yr bad mouthing one of <b>the</b> greats of the modern ring... ever been to manitoba's in nyc, they got pictures of the guy... for real...
  Falcata-Galia_and_Tariff_Records <fgrecs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Sure, ala Freddie Blassie or Abdullah The Butcher dirty?

Regards,

Rudy Carrera
Falcata-Galia and Tariff Records