RE: [microsound] call for content | Digital Salvage v.1

personally i find it difficult to operate at all, without rules. Too many
possibilities or options lead to inaction, caught in an endless weighing of
those options. I prefer arbitrary (or even cleverly constructed) constraints
which add to a works puzzle-like nature without bogging the whole thing down
in needless posturing.

David Fodel
Publishing Systems Manager
Wild Oats Markets