RE: [microsound] Call for RADIOSHOWS/STATIONS

its pretty easy.

1. there are radio stations.

2. there is a compilation cd of tracks that are based
on a theme of radiowaves.

3. the radio stations (radio shows) will play the cd
on there shows during a specific week.

4. the "experiment" is to try and have the
compilation/compositions played around the world at
all times during one week.

5. the "experiment" isnt trying to PROVE any thing. it
is trying to explore the access the internet has to
unite a world communitiy of people interested in
similar ideas.

6. the goal or "success" of the "experiment" is to try
and have the compositions playing at all times during
the projected week.

i guess by the way the experiment would FAIL would be
if it isnt broadcast consistantly during the week.

all of the stations and broadcast times will be posted
on the website that will be available to the public
starting next month.

j.frede