From: "tattermalion"
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 2:47 PM
Subject: [microsound] hotline server

> sorry to bust out of rules discussion, but could somebody please, please
send me some info on this hotline server and how i can access it. i gotta
read that new essay by kim and now there's the whole woodwinds folder for me
to dive into. i can't wait to upload this piece where my friend's oboe
playing is modulated by my repeated blows to his head, which are in turn
phase shifted by gratuitous alcohol comsumption, total glitch music for the
luddite in us all.

> give a poor newbie a break...

/"\
\ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign