Re: [microsound] laptops kim's article

But at an experimental performance, the pure sonic experience can be a
difficult thing to sit through. Even if the performer is doing >something extremely interesting with her computer, it matters little >to the audience because they have no way of perceiving that process.

If I went to a piano recital would I say 'that was rubbish all the pianist did was sit behind the piano, stare at the sheet music and move their hands about'