Re: [microsound] here's an idea, try to make things decent around here

You have to take the good with the bad with a list like this.  Yes there may
be some over worded crap flying around and some general silliness at times
but the last few weeks have still produced some great little debates.  Very
informative and thought provoking.

Only thing that irks me is when people become arrogant.  There opinion is
right.  They have read more, thought more, philosiphized more, over what the
topic at hand may be.  You are wrong because you didnt read the books they
read blah blah blah, insults and innuendos follow.

Why do you get so bent out of shape that someone actually comes to a
conclusion that differs to yours?
Are you that insecure or that full of yourself that you actually think your
rationale is the only way to go?  I mean you are omnipotent arent you?
Infallible and what ever other word i can pick out of my thesaurus to make
what im saying seem to much more '"official"

Please try looking up the word "individual"

This isnt directed at anyone specific just an open letter of frustration to
a select "Know it all" few.

aLEKs