Re: snips

From: Julian Knowles <j.knowles@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: snips

why does everyone on this list quote the entire thread in a reply....? Am i the only person who reads this list as a digest? The endless scrolling is
driving me nuts! Can we apply usual netiquette and use snips for the
benefit of digest readers?<
---------

This list isn?t really moderated. But yes, I agree that it would be nice if people trimmed their posts. I often get fat digests with nothing much to read, and I end up scrolling over useful messages that get lost between the long quotations. On other lists I?m on, the moderator gives people shit for doing so. Here I would say it?s to everyone?s advantage if they want to be read by others, it?s best to trim the posts.