RE: [microsound] very off topic need advise

the problem isn't in your outlook express !
it's all with your and his email server.
i think email server uses forwarding email system, and his server does not work with this forwarding alias.

i have the same problem with my DNS hoster Namezero.com

>Philippe Pettite Bip Hop keeps getting bounced messages that he is trying to
>send to my email address..He appears to be the only person who has this
>problem with my email address. ....which is annoying as we try and talk
>often. I am using outlook express
>
>Does anyone know what the trouble could be?
>How do we overcome this strange problem.

:::>>>  http://www.ElectronicScene.com
:::>>>  http://www.ElectronicBBoard.com

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com