Re: [microsound] listenable / annoying music

> I hope
> you like my new album due later this year.

I also hope i'll like that album, 'zen and the art of
hard disk recording'.
what's the sound?, similar to undo or not?

i would really like to hear one cray more ambient and
more calmed album.

> ...I now
> have 75 merzbow cds and everyone is a hidden
> treasure!!!!

i won't talk about merzbow anymore, because i've heard
only 2-3 merzbow albums, and it's commonly known that
he has released more than 200.

i'm trying not to dismiss any kind of sound
automatically. together with this kind of more
experimental music (which i like), i also enjoy
listening to bands like tosca, joy division, coldplay,
cornellius, miles davis, laurie anderson, pat
metheny... and for me they are all great musicians.

greets
boban