Re: [microsound] a software for volume gain detection & adjustment

i use sound edit from time to time, but it doesn't read the max. gain.
scrolling through a 5 minute track, checking out volume with a ruler on your screen isn't really the day-taking event i'm dreaming of. does peakLE or something else detect (/read) gain and spit out a number or percent?

also, sonicworx is good for horsing around in this field, but to my knowledge,
doesn`t read the max. gain of a track. (somebody please correct me if i'm wrong)

still roaming,
kelly