Mutek 2002 | Coffee and a chat...

Dear All,

Fallt will be participating in this year's Mutek 2002 festival so we're
going to be in Montreal in late May/early June. I wondered if anyone on the
list would be in and around Montreal for the duration of the festival and
be interested in meeting up for a coffee/chat/whatever.

We're showing a couple of pieces: '35 mm | Design in Miniature' - Tina
Frank, Alorenz, Fehler, etc.; and a new piece, 'Vs.' - Fallt designers
Fehler vs. 12k/LINE designers Taylor Deupree and Richard Chartier. For
anyone interested, the '35 mm' works can be viewed here:

http://www.fallt.com/35mm

There will be a 'Vs.' website uploaded to coincide with Mutek. I hope to
hear from anyone who'd like to meet up and look forward to meeting you...

Take care,

Christopher

http://www.fallt.com  |  info@xxxxxxxxx