Re: [microsound] Money/Mouth

From: "aleks" <bvasic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Does it make a
difference now that you look back at the Milli Vanilli set and know that
they were lip syncing?  If so why?  What has changed after the fact?

The only change is since that concert they got a lot of bad publicity and became infamous. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have even remembered going. There are certainly a lot of more recent concerts I've attended that I won't remember 13 years from now.
I'm not sure what you're getting at with the whole Milli Vanilli thing.