Re: [microsound] multi-track software

the only multiple track software i can think of is audiowerk and soundedit 16.
know anything else?

Not totally sure exactly what you mean, but I can recommend Digital Performer as a multi track hard disk recoding environment. You can use plugins through the mixing board, you can also work with MIDI in the same environment, if that's helpful. Like some of the other programs DP will separate interleaved stereo files into split stereo (two linked mono files). I've been using this for years, and it's quite nice... of course I'm working on a Mac...

Michael

..
http://www.foundrysite.com/eM/

..