Re: [microsound] John Waterman Memorial remix project

sorry. it was for  kim only.

andrew has posted this message to the hafler trio group last week. i copy it below. i don't know what to say or think of it. i know andrew for a very long time...

From: h3o <h3o@xxxxxxx> Subject: fun for all the family Reply-To: h3o-o3h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sender: h3o-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Status:

I have been diagnosed with Hepatitis B, which at the present time of writing is incurable. the treatment I need is unobtainable without money. due to the machinations of the people I have worked for, who will not recognise the state I am in, I'm forced to accept this situation, and make alternative arrangements. the prognosis it 3 months from now. the end. how sad. never mind.

in order to attempt provide a modicum of support to my three children, I am offering my extensive h3o archive for sale. any interested parties please email me as soon as as is convenient.

in dulce jubilo

/a