RE: [microsound] scores/JMAX

Bill wrote:

There are probably ways to make qt movies of scores and run them in pro
tools above the soundfile visuals.

Perhaps you could scan the score in and convert the resulting image data
directly into audio...

	Bill also wrote:

> The only real problem I'm having with the idea is that I can't find the
> score.

That is a bit of a problem... maybe instead you could take a photo of
someone "scoring" (in all it's myriad contexts) and convert THAT data into
audio. You could call it "Music for Scoring" or "More Songs about Scoring
and Mood" or maybe "4:22"

David Fodel
Publishing Systems Manager
Wild Oats Markets