newest stasisfield release

The newest stasisfield release by Jonas Olesen is very good stuff: short, compact dream sequences and hypnogogic patterns formed through several shifting layers of sound wandering across the stereo field.

Also from this site, the phluidbox collection is a great example of what I call "glitch'n'groove" stylee: clicky beats and bassy pops define much of the sonic spectrum, with distant pads and minimal melodies. More expansive tracks here with some very nice surprises tucked away in the mix.

Thanks to the folks at stasisfield. I look forward to checking out the results of the con|text exhibit (and am still kicking myself for not getting something together for that one!).

Finally, to whoever recommended the VERT disc -- thank you! That is indeed an excellent CD.

Cheers,
-=Trace