Re: [microsound] call for works

> But I usually understand 'Works for tape' as those which
> will not, or can't, be performed or reproduced live. Simply,
> a recording of the work (DAT, CD, Tape...) will be played.

Indeed.  The works may be on CD/CR (preferably), DAT, DVD or Hi8 (8mm
video).  This call for works is for electroacoustic music in
particular. We regulary have electroacoustic concerts were we diffuse
pieces by several composers.

Of course we are also interested in live performances (for other
concerts).  If you're interested you best contact Hans Roels at
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or hans.roels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

>can i make the music with
> my computer and then put it onto tape

Well, tape was not exactly the right word.  Electroacoustic/acousmatic
is better indeed.  The easiest is if you just put the music on a CD :)

> ps.  logos foundation is a great place to perform...when i was last
> there (years ago), godfried and monique were constructing a new
> performance space...inside a pyramid!

It's a tetrahedron.  See http://logosfoundation.org/tetrhall.html

greetings,

Kristof