Re: [microsound] ars electronica digital musics awards + honorable mentions

On Thu, 23 May 2002, janszen wrote:

> >Digital Musics (12 Honorary Mentions)
> >Francisco López, V2 Archief/E: Buildings [New York]
>

> huh why digital music ? i thought lopez said he did'nt liked digital sound.
>
> from the booklet: "Non-proccesed , not mixed environmental sound matter"
>
> well if it does matter
>
> but that does not mean he doesn't deserve it : it is stunning

I dunno, the whole ars electronica thing seems like a joke to me. It's
just people handing out money to their buddies. Now I'm convinced it's a
joke if they think Alejandra Salinas and Aeron Bergman is some of the best
that the electronic music scene has to offer...

Andrei