***note about hotline server access***

when I give you a password please know to use your full email addy for the
login...you can use whatever you want as an onscreen ID...from here on out
I will only send passwords and will not include the email addy which I use
for your login and username...sending the username, login and password
every time is too much typing (I get at approx 10 requests a day and am in
the middle of some intense project deadlines) and besides its redundant
info as I assume you already know your email addy...

if you want an account using a different email addy please let me know in
your email request for a password...I assign accounts using the email addy
in the email request you send me...

thanks!
KIM