Re: [microsound] the songs of silence/lowercase

is this article an ad for Mac and protools?

I know people use macs but I dont and many others dont...I guess more non
Mac people need to play live so the copy cats who wanna be stars  will by
dell computers running xp or linux.

I am not saying I am lowercase, I dont know what my music is called, but i
can do alot on a dell running xp as a laptop.....

AGAIN I STRESS this is not a Mac Vs Pc thing it just pisses me off when i go
into a Mac store and all i hear is PC bashing when Macs crash , when i know
many Mac users who would not use X and those who have had majoy pain from
it, and my XP has never crashed......

When Cray is live we do visuals on Mac and sound on PC..People have got to
get over that Macs are better when the last PC most Mac users have used were
probably 486s.

They are all good nowdays and all can do the same thing! think different
people! think for yourself!

Cray
"undo"  on bip-hop_ Enhanced video CD -out now
"comment" 3"cd on fallt -now out
"untitled i/o" track on Strewth (Synaesthesia) compilation -June 2002
"seven satellite" track on Bip Hop 4 comp - out now
"erros$" track on VibraGun compilation - out now
"rooms" art installation with Marcus Struzina - July 2002
Tennis Remix - Hard Drive Mishap56 - Sept 2002 Bip Hop
"Skitzophreeen" appears on Motion Compilation Sept 2002
"Plaincrash" appears on Acid Fake 02 compilation - August 2002
http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/newroom/toptens/cray.shtml