Re: [microsound] andrew mckenzie (h3o) benefit cd?

John,

That is a excellent  idea.  I know that Soleilmoon and Staalplaat have
released most of h3o's work, maybe we can present them with the idea?

hi marc & john,

staalplaat (whoever it is) is also on this list. to be very honest: if we had the resources to give andrew the money he needs we would pay it right away. although the general idea is probably that we are super rich record company we are always struggling for survival. i am not against the idea - in fact: sign me up as a participant - but i don't see us making tons of cash for andrew. we are now talking to andrew to see what we can do to help him, in whatever way.
the bulk of H30 cd's were actually released by Touch. However, I don't think they will be interested, nor will andrew be.

did someone hear that H30 tribute cd that was released by hushush some years ago? I must say, i think it was total crap... all of these people missed the point in andrew's music.

it makes me sad to think about andrew and the possibility of him dying. i met him many years ago, even did a workshop with him, and loved the guy a lot. a great story teller.

best

Frans