Re: [microsound] another satisfied customer

woo hoo thats lovely

i received this today and had to share.

josh

__________
I feel compelled to contact you and tell you exactly
what I think of lowercase sound.  It is the largest
collection of pretentious toss I think I have ever
stumbled across.  I can't believe people even buy your
ridiculous 'music' (and I use that term *ever* so
loosely).  You really must be having a laugh at the
expense of others.  I downloaded a 6 MB 'track' from
your website with a download time of around 1 hour on
a standard modem, and what was it for?

Nothing.  Literally nothing except a couple of random
system bleeps.

I don't think I've ever been so angered by an artform
in my entire life.  You take the piss out of music,
all of you.  You really are pathetic.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

You're "artists".

---name withheld