Re: [microsound] another satisfied customer

Our anonymous friend acted like a true virus here, spreading discord and
discussion. I think this kind of reaction gets us shaked more than we would
like otherwise we shouldn¹t be here trying to justify so much. Don¹t you
think?

I don¹t expect everyone to like the music I do but I dream about it.
(not talking about being popular but the driving utopia of not being so
alone in the way we feel and think about music)

Edo