...please don't...

I mean this in the most sincere and polite manner:
- please don't log on to the microsound server and ask me to give you a
tutorial on how to use the Hotline client...

Hotline is super simple if you take the time to read the manual and if you
hate reading manuals just poke around and get the hang of it...[I can see
Gregory smirking at my pain]

I am busy working in my studio on multiple projects that have very tight
deadlines and while I peek over at my desktop Mac from time to time to see
if anyone needs help, I tend to hyperfocus and repel unnecessary
distractions when in work mode...

please feel free to explore the server and poke around for the files you
need...things are laid out in a somewhat logical manner and are not that
hard to find...

besides all this info has been posted to the list multiple times now and
ALL the info you need is posted here...

http://microsound.org/bufferfuct/

thanks!
KIM