re: [microsound] mutek 2002 /duul_drv

shucks stephan, i am blushing.

i would like to put into online if possible but I don't know where yet. I'd heard that MUTEK was going to eventually put all the performances on their website.
if anyone would really like to hear it they could contact me.

thanks stephan Mathieu.

arden

---
> MAJOR FUCKING TALENT ALERT!!!

i missed the liveset by duul_drv because i had to check sound at the other venue but arden was so kind to give me a recording of his concert.
its playing now for the 2nd time and i have to say that this is very good. carfully and well constructed, tender but intense at the same time.
it would be great to have it available online (arden?!)
- stephan

   _.new.
_'n_stl...' on INFLATION, mu-label. JAP. 2xCD.

   _.soon.
_OBJECT SET AND MOTION, apestaartje. US. CD. <<august>>
_CLEAN, l-ne. US. CD. <<october>>

   _.performances.
_MUSIC GALLERY, May 25th. TORONTO.
_CLUB SAW, May 26th. OTTAWA.
_MUTEK, May 30th. MONTREAL.
_PETRUS GALLERY, August 3rd. Peurto Rico
_possible tour of Austria, France and Germany

"How i don't know what i should do with my hands when i talk to you. How you don't know don't where to look, so you look at my hands"
- the weakerthans, << Pamphleteer >>