Re: [microsound] worms?

1st option: it is possible open window to apear alone when message arrives
but anyway you should click open/cancel/save
thats on outlook and message must to have atachment
i dont know how apears on explorer mail checking
2nd option: hotmail is most advertized most spammed mail acount
3rd option (most relevant option): someone has used mail bomber on you