RE: [microsound] performing in Humboldt County

I'd just like to chime in here and add that Rhett has done an incredible job
pulling together a lot of resources and making OVNI feel more than welcome
up in Humboldt. Very professional handling of promotion, accomodations, and
communications. We are looking forward to our time there.

I would encourage performing artists on the list to contact Rhett and look
into this opportunity.

David Fodel
Publishing Systems Manager
Wild Oats Markets