From: "Andrey Kiritchenko" <nexsound@xxxxxxx>
To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 8:58 AM
Subject: Re[2]: [microsound] mastudring?

 =I'm glad your happy with your Genelec's.  I fail to
 =understand the need to get insulting.
 =

 if this was for me:
 no, i haven;t Genelec, that was a part of quoted message.
 and...thanks everyone to set me free, i got that i'm not the only one who
can't buy expensive equipment for mastering :)

the problem (for me) i stuck on was - if you can't allow yourself a good
mastering (your music is flat as a result), why to be pretentious, and show
it to the public...