Re: [microsound] what are you listening to and on?

Kerry Uchida wrote:

> irregardless of what's better or not,
> a survey.  For our own general knowledge.
> (cause it seems like we're our best listeners)
>
> #1) What do you find yourself listening to more often
> #2) What do you usually listen on...
> #3) While you're listening to microsound...

using portable devices with headphones while sitting in a
bus/train/underground or walking, with not too much high volume so that
the sounds from the environment become part of the music I'm listening
(in these days especially Steve Reich and a buffer_fuct burned CD-R #1).

--
... e.g.ø :: http://eeegggooo.cjb.net
   ongoing exhibitions:

bufferfuct playlist CD-R#1 [to be played in this order]:

1. sawako
2. pelagius
3. tu m'
4. num