RE: [microsound] re: record industry is becoming the book business

On 6/12/02 at 8:04 AM, David Miller <damille@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> and we ALL know what a rousing success communism has been...

....actually, we'll never know how successful it could have been if the
competing social system would have left it alone after 1917.

Don't forget that the fear of redistribution of wealth was motivation
for some to assasinate anyone who would have pursued bi-lateral trade
relations East and West of the Berlin Wall. Patrice Lumumba is but one
example.

The Cold War was indeed a war, however "cold."

(As this is off topic, I don't intend to say any more...)

-Tad