Re: [microsound] electro woman sensuality

sorry to be the first one to bring this up, but i think this is all a bit gender-essentialist for me. maybe you're just paying more attention, or willing to accept these supposed qualities, 'cos you have this socially constructed idea of women as sensual objects and so on... or maybe it's just because you're heterosexual and you pay more attention to these things anyway? um..?

maybe :-)
but i just would like to know if somebody feel it:
<when i play elec music with my wife, i feel something mystic... an exciting
sensation that i never feel playing with other man>
ok? i love so much woman's music approach... it's so... natural.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~transmit