OT electro woman sensuality

In my experience I've never found good women able to play a good
improvvisation with me or in general... instead the best improvvised
songs I made was with friends of mine who were male... I think that
men have a more primal approach to music... but I think that all this
discussion is completely meaningless and out of topic! :)

anyway... since I'm Italian I'll ask this more important question: is
there any woman on this list? I know there's Sawako... any other? I
often have the sensation that we are all male geeks talking about
softwares and stuff and that the girls are into microsund only because
of their boyfriends/husbands...

ciao
e.g.ø

> > I never tried playing electronic music with a woman :(
> > but playing any music together (especially improvisational)
> >  requires quite a degree of "togetherness", which , when it is with
> someone
> > from opposite sex I suppose can become sexually/romantically flavor
ed :)
> > and women's approach to music is indeed somehow more primal -
 my wife
> always
> > helps me see the emotional flaws in my compositions, which I seem t
> > overlook.

... e.g.ø :: http://eeegggooo.cjb.net
   ongoing exhibitions:
..: http://www.stasisfield.com/space/