Re: [microsound] post-digitalism-ism

I second Kim's recommendation of "The Postdigital Membrane" -- very
engaging, time-consuming, rewarding book that gets at the heart of numerous
apparently contradictory impulses and states, such as those defining the
"organic" and the "technical". THE handbook for cyborgs in the post-cyborg
era.

-=Trace