re: [microsound] alorenz

---
> does anyone know who alorez is? I was looking at the full swing 10" covers
> and noticed alorez designed them, they are nice, also the full swing summer
> cover is great.

hi scott
angela lorenz is a graphic designer from berlin and a good friend of mine. she made most of the graphics for my releases and also did several works for kitty-yo, tigerbeat6 and staalplaat as well as some of the invalidObject series in cooperation with fallts designers fehler.
her work will be featured in the new xlr8r issue (is it out yet?).

you will find her online archive at
http://www.bitsteam.de/alorenz

there is a set of macintosh icons at
http://www.bitsteam.de/downloads/256.sit