parasites

In the midst of bufferFuct, I wanted to sing the praises of an earlier
piece from parasites:

*Eto Ami: Mood Indigo [Parasites Rework Project]

My goodness, what a great composition!  My favorite so far of that
series.  I'm not always able to listen as carefully as I would like when
playing tracks on my show (prepping for the next track, typing in track
info on the database, etc.), but last week I was on the edge of my seat
when this was on.  Moody, dynamic, rich in timbre.  Good stuff.

G.