Re: [microsound] Bell Labs Text to Speech

.. "

> Seriously though, I'm in a computer lab without sound.
>  The program looks tight.  But does anyone know of any
> program that can take a large text file and convert it
> into electronic voice?
> thanks.
> brandon

Ive got a great program called talk it.  It can handle large text files and
has a heck of alot more options then the Bell labs program.  Its under a meg
so if you want me to email it to you, just give me the word.  Its PC only
tho so i guess if you dont have access to or have a PC then , erm... i guess
it wont help.

aLEKs