Re: (ot nord modular query)

I don't think anyone was talking about copying anything, there was an explicit mention of being inspired and learning from others creations. Also I don't think anyone mentioned an intent to churn out crap either, that said this seems like a rather unprecedented display of veiled aggression that I am puzzled by.

Kyle

earphone writes:

Hello fine sirs,

You should be making your own patches and not duplicating the tired
structures of others. The point is to create not copy and churn out a bunch
of crap.

Are you a lemming?

Marc