Re: [microsound] Re:[OT] Copyright clearance

we already have one:

http://www.eff.org/IP/Open_licenses/eff_oal.html

here is a snippet:
"As part of it, we hope to demonstrate some of what we believe should be
the best practices in licenses, including respect for the rights and
limitations of copyright law including fair use, first sale rights, as
well as consumer protection laws and of course freedom of speech. The aim
of this license is to use copyright tools to achieve copyright's stated
objectives of spreading knowledge and culture while preserving incentives
for the author."